Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Simplify.


I recently came across an article Simplifying your life from a fellow blogger Doctor John Halamka, Chief Information Officer at BIDMC. 

Unfortunately simplifying it self is a complex procedure. You would require a paradigm shift and shed some of the load we carry. As we grow old our culture promotes complexity. At least this article provides us with something to ponder.

It is very inspirational and I have already shared it with few friends of mine. Please take a look at this article and tell me what you think. 

About the picture: Picture taken at Chicago Art Museum.


2 comments:

Dave said...

It is debatable if living a simple life as mentioned in this article is the answer. It is likely an overreach. Interesting insight anyway.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.