Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top Ten Things.



I was recently invited as a keynote speaker at our hospital for our staff and nurses dedication day.

This is part of my speech.

Top ten list of things I appreciate the most of the staff and nurses.

1-  Thank you for loaning me their pens.

2-    Being redundant, you save more medical errors than I can count.

3-    Making it a great place to work everyday.

4-    Thank you for being passionate about your work. Some people mistake that their eventual goal is to make lots of money, the focus whould be directed towards your goal.

5-    Thank you for not hanging up on us in the middle of the night even If you hear us snoring on the other end.

6-    Thank you for smiling even on your worst day.

7-     Thank you for your compassion and sensitivity.

8- Thank you for using two point restraints.

9-Thank you for charting and bearing with administators, directors and doctors.

10- Thank you for deimpacing and giving fleet enema and kayexalte.

In the end I would like to thank God for letting me prescribe Haldol and  thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do."

About the picture: Nothing to say today.

No comments: